Your Office for Cosmetic Dentistry in North York
Whether you're interested in straightening your smile or reducing how much your gums cover your teeth, it's crucial that you choose a dentist with the skills and experience to meet your needs. At Newtonbrook Dentistry, we're proud to provide extensive cosmetic dentistry to improve the aesthetic appeal of your smile and its overall health. No matter what you'd like to address, our team of dentists, led by Dr. Mark Safari, is committed to helping you reach your cosmetic goals.
A hallmark of our practice is that we treat every patient who walks through our doors with compassion and courtesy. From answering your questions to accommodating your needs, our team wants you to have a pleasant experience from the reception area to the exam chair. Contact us today to schedule your next appointment and get the North York cosmetic dentistry you deserve!
Call: (647) 560-2586 Appointment Request
What Is Cosmetic Dentistry?
Cosmetic dentistry is a type of dentistry aimed at improving the general appearance of your teeth, gums, and overall smile. Although there are many similarities between cosmetic dentistry and general dentistry, cosmetic dentistry focuses more on visually enhancing your aesthetics. Before you undergo any cosmetic dental treatment, we'll sit down with you and break down what it entails so that you can make confident decisions about your smile.
Creating Your Cosmetic Treatment Plan
When you visit our practice for the first time, one of our dentists will sit down with you and ask you various questions about your smile. Have you noticed that your smile looks less bright than it used to? Do you have gaps between your teeth that you'd like straightened? We'll craft your personalized cosmetic treatment plan using the information you provide us. Your plan will outline our recommended services, and our dentist will break down each of them for you.
Over the years, we've improved the scope of our cosmetic dentistry offerings to include:
- Teeth Whitening: If you've noticed that your teeth don't look as bright as they usually do, teeth whitening may be perfect for you. At Newtonbrook Dentistry, we offer Philips Zoom in-office teeth whitening and take-home custom trays that use gel syringes. Both services are included in your office visit price, or you can purchase the take-home trays separately. In addition, you can visit our practice to buy additional syringes whenever you need a touchup.
- Veneers: Dental veneers offer a way to address multiple cosmetic imperfections in one treatment. Veneers are thin shells placed over the surface of your teeth and can drastically improve the appearance of a single tooth or a full smile. The process typically takes two office visits. During your initial visit, we'll provide you with a mockup of your smile, prepare your teeth, and provide you with temporary veneers to help protect your teeth. When you come in for your second appointment, we'll place and adjust your permanent veneers for a secure and comfortable fit.
- Orthodontics: Whether you're struggling with an overbite or gaps between your teeth, our office offers various orthodontic treatments to give you the straight and healthy smile you deserve. We offer ceramic and metal Speed Braces if you're interested in more traditional orthodontics. However, if you'd like a more discreet option, we offer SureSmile® clear aligners, which are popular for their clear appearance and ease of use.
- Tooth-Colored Restorations: If you have single or multiple teeth that have been negatively impacted by decay or trauma, we provide conventional and implant-supported restorations as part of our cosmetic dentistry offerings. Our restorations are tooth colored and meant to blend in with your natural teeth for a seamless appearance.
- Gum Treatments: Whether your gums cover too much of your teeth or not enough, our practice offers various cosmetic dentistry treatments to help you get your desired look. One of our services is crown lengthening, removing excess gum tissue, and exposing more of your tooth's natural surface. On the other hand, gum contouring is used to reshape your gum line for a smoother appearance. In addition, if your gums have been affected by gum disease, we do provide gingivectomies. If you have lost gum tissue due to injury or gum disease, gum grafts can restore the appearance and function of your gums.
- Full Mouth Restoration: At Newtonbrook Dentistry, we are always concerned about your smile's health, beauty, and function. By looking at the entire picture from the beginning, our dentist can fully understand what it takes to get you to optimal oral health and aesthetics. This is why we offer full mouth restorations that can address various aspects of your smile in one comprehensive package. For example, if you'd like gum treatments and dental veneers, a full mouth restoration provides you with both.
North York Cosmetic Dentistry for You
If you're ready to improve your smile's visual appeal and health, Newtonbrook Dentistry is the place for you. We're proud to leverage quality cosmetic dentistry, from teeth whitening to gum contouring. We can't wait to meet you and help you get the smile of your dreams. Call or visit us today to schedule your next appointment with our North York cosmetic dentistry team!
Call: (647) 560-2586 Appointment Request